Books, articles, websites, and other resources from leaders and participants of the Northeast Asia Reconciliation Initiative.
Annual Forum Participant Guides
- 2019 Forum Participant Guide for Christian Forum for Reconciliation in Northeast Asia, Jeju, South Korea, May 27-June 1, 2019
- Theology of Culture in a Japanese Context by Atsuyoshi Fujiwara, 2012
- Reconciling All Things: A Christian Vision of Justice, Peace, and Healing by Chris Rice and Emmanuel Katongole, 2008
- Following Jesus Without Dishonoring Your Parents by Peter Cha, 2009
- The Moral Vision of the New Testament by Richard Hays, 1996
- “The Task of the Korean Church for Peace in the Time of Globalization: Seeking Ecumenical Social Ethics in the Context of Northeast Asia” by Sungbihn Yim, The Princeton Seminary Bulletin, 2015
- 강우일주교:나가사키 화해포럼에서 – 가톨릭프레스 Address by Bishop Peter U-Ill Kang at the 2015 Forum in Nagasaki
- A Christian Vision of Reconciliation by Chris Rice and Emmanuel Katongole, Duke Divinity School Magazine, Spring 2012
- Confession of Responsibility During World War, 1967, United Church of Christ in Japan (Kyodan)
- “Reconciliation as the Mission of God: Faithful Christian Witness in a World of Destructive Conflicts and Divisions,” Occasional Paper, Lausanne Congress for World Evangelization, 2004
- Duke Divinity School Magazine special issue on reconciliation, Spring 2012
- Christian Leadership for Reconciliation Developed by Great Lakes Initiative Leadership Institute, 2012
In 2020 the Forum had to be held virtually due to COVID-19. 145 participants gathered online.