The Forum program is highly interactive. Daily rhythms include worship; eating together; sharing of stories in small groups; engaging contextual challenges; and final sessions around visioning, collaboration, and “Where do we go from here?”
- Morning and evening worship.
- Morning presentations and interaction to engage a Scriptural framework for reconciliation: new creation, lament, hope, spirituality for the long haul.
- Afternoon country groups and issue groups to discuss critical challenges and build relationship and collaboration.
- Pilgrimage of pain and hope into the Jeju context of pain and hope.
- About half of the participants will be new, about half continuing from previous Forums. This relates to the Forum vision of building a long-term community of Christians committed to pursuing reconciliation in Northeast Asia.