The Forum program is highly interactive. Daily rhythms include worship; eating together; sharing of stories in small groups; engaging contextual challenges; and final sessions around visioning, collaboration, and “Where do we go from here?”
- Morning presentations and interaction to engage a Scriptural framework for reconciliation: new creation, lament, hope, spirituality for the long haul.
- Afternoon seminars led by experienced scholars and practitioners: Each participant will choose one seminar.
- About half of the participants will be new, about half continuing from previous Forums. This relates to the Forum vision of building a long-term community of Christians committed to pursuing reconciliation in Northeast Asia.
- Pilgrimage of pain and hope into the Jeju Island context of pain and hope.
- Elaine Heath, the Dean of Duke Divinity School, will participate and provide a plenary teaching.